Top Five Form Mistakes #poppystechaid (and other marketers) See On A Daily Basis:
1. Using free-text fields in lieu of standardized dropdowns (e.g. Country, State, Job Level, Job Function)
2. Not having the respective compliance text (in regard to consent to process personal information and consent to send communications) as well as not having an opt in (to email) checkbox at the bottom of the form.
3. Having the Country (dropdown) field in ALPHABETICAL order despite 99% of traffic coming from North America (e.g. United States and Canada)
4. Not sending the user to a clean thank you page and/or sending them a confirmation email after submission
5. Accepting personal emails while there is absolutely no business use case to utilize personal email addresses