Is the weekend your most ideal time to do the food shopping for your busy family? And the store is always PACKED? Long lines, rude customers, townspeople you want to avoid...let's not even mention how busy these stores get during the holidays! So what's the solution?
Shipt is bringing the 'store to your door' with their latest grocery delivery business model. Order fresh produce, meat, fish, dairy and so much more from your local store using their app or website. A personal shopper will be notified and assigned to travel to the store to take care of your order. Connect with your shopper via text to make adjustments and/or to get live updates from the aisles. That's it! Within an hour or two, the Shipt shopper will arrive to your door step to unload your groceries!
Let's take a look at some common FAQ's and their answers:
1. What if the store doesn't have an item I requested?
- Shopper will text you providing substitutions for your item!
2. How does pricing and fees work?
- The price you see in the Shipt app is the price you pay. Delivery is free for members on orders over $35. Smaller orders are welcome, but a $7 delivery fee will be added to help cover the costs of shopping and delivery. Shipt prices (however) will vary slightly from in-store prices to help cover the costs of picking, packing and processing. Our members can expect to pay about $5 more using Shipt than they would on a $35 order purchased in the store themselves.
3. Okay, Okay so how much does a Shipt membership cost?
- Two Options! Yearly or monthly. A yearly Shipt membership is $99 per year and a monthly membership is $14 per month.
Delivery from stores you love:
- Target (Target is the parent company of Shipt)
Want to know if Shipt can deliver to you? Check out their coverage map.